Rooms in the Gracie House
Built in 1785 by George Gracie, the Gracie House is our main entrance, facing historic Dock Street. All rooms in the Gracie House are located on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
Rooms in the Cooperage
Located in what used to be the Cooper's workshop, the Cooperage is located next to the Gracie House and features 4 private guest rooms, with two located on ground level (Redmond Room & Smith Room).